Ce dossier n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
For over 30 years, the Vatel International Hotel & Tourism Management Business School has been training future operational managers and senior executives in the Hospitality and Tourism fields.
Today, Vatel'sHospitality schools located throughout the world convey the same internationally targeted courses to 7,000 students, based on the tried and tested mixture of theoretical university courses followed by professional experience.
At Vatel, international education is based on:
- Students and professors of 50 nationalities
- Programmes taught in several languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic.
- International exchange of students and professors through the Marco Polo programme
- International internships, compulsory and selected by Vatel
- An international alumni network which encourages students to travel and work around the world
- An annual international convention which brings together the directors of all Vatel schools to define the new educational focuses of the group
- A virtual library, Cyberlibris, shared by the 6,000 Vatel students around the world
- An intranet network for daily exchanges...
- An international network between the students of all Vatel schools: the Vatel Concept Awards and the Vatel International Business Game