Ecole de Savignac
Ce dossier n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
Ecole de Savignac
The École Supérieure Internationale de Savignac is a consular higher education establishment belonging to the Dordogne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI). It has been preparing administrative and operational managers for the hospitality, tourism, events management and leisure industries for over 25 years. The École de Savignac is distinct from traditional hotel schools in its emphasis on management training. It is also distinct from traditional business schools in its focus on the hospitality and tourism sector (HRI , hospitality-related industries). Today, the École de Savignac is one of the European leaders of hospitality, tourism and events management training. In 2014, the School had 410 students spread over six diploma, undergraduate and masters programmes.
The Savignac experience
You do not come to Savignac by chance!
Savignac is a human adventure that has been shared by all the students who have followed the School's programmes for the past 26 years. It is a link between all the School's graduates that assures the solidarity of the Savignac network.
The good reasons for studying at the École Supérieure Internationale de Savignac :
A school on a human scale
- We provide 'personalised teaching'
- We ensure the opinions of others are respected within a team context
- Active participation of the students
- The School's focus on the development of the students' autonomy and creativity
The innovative nature of the teaching
- Our teaching is based on Entrepreneurial Learning
- The aim is to promote the interactive nature of teaching and knowledge-sharing
- Principle of co-development.
A School with an international outlook
- programmes that are partially or entirely taught in English and work placements abroad
- international academic partnerships (Ecole Hôtelière de Casablanca)
Recognised specialist diploma programmes
- Savignac delivers diplomas recognised for their academic excellence in keeping the needs of professionals, in France and abroad
A dynamic and constructive student life
- Between 200 and 250 students of varied ages and origins
- A rewarding student life with a pleasant campus and a dynamic community life
The École Supérieure Internationale de Savignac is rated as one of the best hospitality management schools in the world by several recognised organisations and has won a number of prizes for the quality of its teaching (Classement SMBG, Worldwide Hospitality Awards, Hyatt Student Prize...)