Ce dossier n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
For over 35 years, the Vatel International Hotel & Tourism Management Business School has been training future operational managers and senior executives in the Hospitality and Tourism fields.
Today, 31 Vatel's Hospitality schools located throughout the world convey the same internationally targeted courses to 7,000 students, based on the tried and tested mixture of theoretical university courses followed by professional experience.
At Vatel, international education is based on:
• Students and professors of 50 nationalities
• Programmes taught in several languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic.
• International students exchange through the Marco Polo programme
• International internships, compulsory and selected by Vatel
• An international network of 29,000 alumni which encourages students to travel and work around the world
• An annual international convention which brings together the directors of all Vatel schools to define the new educational focuses of the group
• A virtual library, Cyberlibris, shared by the 7,000 Vatel students around the world
• An intranet network for daily exchanges...
• An international network between the students of all Vatel schools: the Vatel Concept Awards and the Vatel International Business Game, 10 MBA specializations