Ce dossier n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
For the past 40 years, CMH – International Hospitality Management School – has trained "new professionals" with operational and managerial skills in International Hospitality Management who have the passion and able to cope with the new developments of top level Hotels and Luxury brands.
The power of a network
- More than 1 600 partner companies
- Graduates work at top management positions in the 5 continents
- Lecturers from the largest International universities
- Referents professionals recognized for their expertise
- A network of 750 universities worldwide
- International partnerships with institutes in Russia, China, Brazil, Mexico, India, UAE and USA
- Vocational Training Centers in Europe, Asia, China and Russia in partnership with companies and Universities
Innovative and reactive teaching, programs with a combination of the latest International Management methods and a traditions of excellence in Hotel and Luxury Brands.
Direct application in industry, with internships and Management trainings, that allow students to quickly integrate theoretical and application techniques and be fully operational by the end of their training.
A high-level Faculty, from major American and European universities, international experts and professionals in their fields.
A personalized coaching with a professional coaching-management, with which the participants set their career plans and personal development.
A multicultural environment, with over 41 nationalities represented, allowing participants to interact and to get to know not only the language but also the Culture and mindset.
Work based learning allows the candidates to practice a part-time work starting from the second year, and a full-time based for MBA students.
A bilingual French / English teaching, allows a real bilingualism
A European and International recognition of degrees