Ce dossier n'est disponible qu'en anglais.
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi, of Ramon Llull University is integrated into the Xavier Foundation, a foundation established by the Society of Jesus and is represented on its board by ESADE, IQS and URL. The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Sant Ignasi's mission is to promote teaching, research and dissemination of knowledge in the fields of hospitality management and tourism business management. It is a young faculty, open to the active participation of university students, through the culture of dialogue and accountability, in the spirit of excellence and concern for social transformation, in a framework of intercultural coexistence that enables personal and professional growth of students.
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Sant Ignasi is an international university whose mission is to promote teaching, research and dissemination of knowledge in the fields of leadership and management of hospitality and tourism businesses. It aims to contribute to the scientific, social and human training of professionally competent people aware of their responsibility to cooperate in the development of tourism as humanizing global phenomenon and as specific activity of individuals and societies. The inspiration is the Christian humanism, performed in the context of intercultural dialogue.
- intellectual rigor, its critical sense and for academic excellence, its training and the importance of their contribution to knowledge and dialogue in the field of tourism and hospitality
- comprehensive training, characterized by a comprehensive approach to the development of people
- European Space of Higher Education
- create relevant knowledge professionally and socially
- being an independent space where anyone may express and discuss the major issues affecting tourism in the XXI century
- strengthen its links with the network of Jesuit and other prestigious universities
- attractive option for faculty and non-teaching staff
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi offers rigorous academic training and a clear practical guidance to facilitate the rapid professional placement of university graduates in the sector:
- Comprehensive training of the individual, combining academic knowledge with the contribution of ethical values.
- Prestigious international faculty at the highest level.
- Teaching methodology based on learning management, with emphasis on case studies.
- Constant contact with professionals in the tourism and hospitality industry (visits, guest lectures, conferences).
- Compulsory and optional internships, so that students apply the knowledge acquired in the classroom into real professional workplace.
- Development of employability skills in all university programs to facilitate professional placement of graduates.
- Internationalization of students, with the options of academic and professional exchange periods abroad.
- Personalized attention and support of the student.